ENVIRO360 is a unique, application based, system that provides a real-time solution to waste management. Designed specifically for use within the construction and infrastructure sectors, it provides a management platform for the allocation and assignment of waste quotas to each on-site Trade Contractor.
This ensures that waste can be correctly allocated and monitored, and excessive production is penalised and accounted for by the Trade Contractor and not the Contractor.
Cost per vessel
More details on the key Features of Enviro360
The software’s key features include:
- Allocate pre-agreed waste costs to appointed Trade Contractors only
- Assign waste vessels by waste type, depending on the Trade Contractors waste requirements
- Automatically calculate waste usage
- Forecast weekly vessel tips, by project, Trade Contractor and waste type
- Establish a cost per vessel, dependent on waste type
- All vessels are uniquely tagged and scanned out upon Trade Contractor assignment
- Once scanned and assigned a vessel can be immediately monitored using the Enviro360 reporting system
- When each vessel requires tipping, they are scanned and logged against the Trade Contractors allowance on the system
- Monitor project waste activity by type, amount produced, number of tips, cost and trade Contractor usage
- Manage Trade Contractor waste activity through allocating a waste allowance for the project duration, number of vessels and tips and limiting the type of waste they can produce (based on trade activity)
throughout the entire project life cycle
Arrange a free demo
Request a free demo or find out more today.